Terms and Conditions
Terms of trade
Ranuantie 231, 95255 Alaniemi
business ID: FI31894609
The customer agrees to these and merchant-specific terms and conditions for purchasing products and services in Lapinkoski Oy's Internet services.
General Terms and Conditions
- Prices for online services are subject to VAT.
- We apply dynamic pricing in accommodation. Rates are time dependent and vary monthly, weekly and daily.
- We sell products to private individuals as well as corporate customers.
- We reserve the right to change prices. Does not apply to paid orders.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery terms. Before ordering, the customer must familiarize himself with the delivery terms valid at the time.
These terms and conditions apply to rental cabins and equipment, later on referred to as as the "item".
- It is the customer's responsibility to read the description and instructions for the item(s) and the conditions attached to the booking.
- The booking made by the customer is binding when the payment confirmation is sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- The customer pays for the reservation in accordance with the payment method of their choice, in accordance with the terms of the payment method.
- The booking system will send a payment confirmation to the email address provided by the customer.
- The Merchant is not responsible for a failed booking and the customer must contact the Merchant immediately to rectify the situation. The merchant does not provide a guarantee that the item will still be free in this situation. If the item is not free, the money will be refunded or another item will be offered to replace it if possible.
Cancellations and changes
- The cancellation date is the day on which the Merchant has received the notice of cancellation.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the cancellation is sent in a timely manner.
- If the customer cancels their reservation
- 30 days or more prior to the booking, a processing fee will be charged for the booking. The price of the processing fee is 90 € for accommodation, 90 € for guide service, 30 € for product rentals.
- less than 30 days prior to the booking, the full rental / transaction price will be charged.
- Items booked with a discount code will always be charged the full rental price, regardless of the time of cancellation.
- The reservation can be transferred at the customer's request under the following conditions:
- The transfer can only be made once.
- It is not possible to change the destination during the transfer.
- The transfer must be made no later than 30 days before the start of the original booking.
- The transfer fee is 30 euros (incl. VAT)
- If the transferred reservation is canceled, the full rental price will always be charged, regardless of the time of cancellation.
Merchant's right to cancel a booking
- In the event of force majeure, the Merchant may terminate the lease. The customer who has rented the property will be notified of the termination without delay.
- In this case, the customer is entitled to a full refund of the rent paid.
- Any costs incurred by the customer in connection with the lease terminated due to force majeure will not be reimbursed.
- In the payment confirmation, the customer will be given instructions on the key and its collection, or no later than the day before the stay.
- For a lost or non-returned key, the Merchant is entitled to recover the full cost of any re-enrichment or replacement of the locks in a minimum of EUR 300.
- The merchant has the right to charge a compensation of at least 300 euros if he or she has to open the item due to a lost or trapped key.
Use of the item
- The destination is defined in the destination description.
- During the rental period, the customer has the right to use the item and its equipment as well as separately defined services.
- If the customer notices any deficiencies or other remarks at the site, he or she must immediately inform the person in charge of booking management.
- The customer takes care of the general cleanliness of the site and the recycling and removal of waste during and after the rental.
- If the customer has left the item in such a condition that it requires, for example, in addition to normal cleaning, washing of textiles or other demanding cleaning work, the hourly fee for cleaning work is 80 eur / h.
- The item is used by the customer for the period specified in the item description.
- The customer is fully responsible and liable for any damage caused by their pets.
- Pets must be kept tethered in the national park area.
- Pets are not allowed in the accommodation alone without supervision.
- Pet owners should pay special attention to the cleanliness of the property. The accommodation is always checked after the pet and, if necessary, cleaned by the Merchant.
- Allowing pets is always marked separately. Hunting dogs in the cottages "Kojamo" and "Titti" are allowed as long as the owner makes sure that the dogs do not cause damage to the buildings.
- The pet owner should also follow any specific instructions provided separately.
Special conditions for rental equipment
- The customer must read the safety and operating instructions for the equipment. The equipment should be used carefully only for its intended normal use. The Customer undertakes to carry out a security inspection during the rental period. Rental equipment may not be exported or sublet. Rental equipment may only be used to the extent permitted by the terms and conditions and only in locations suitable for the user's skill level and competence. The customer always uses all the equipment and accessories at his own risk!!
- For boats and other rental equipment (for example canoes, kayaks, SUP boards and rowing boats), the Customer declares that he is proficient in swimming and has previous experience of using this equipment.
- The Customer must return the equipment immediately at the end of the rental period to the agreed location, cleaned and otherwise in the same condition as when it was handed over for rent. The Customer must notify the Merchant immediately if the return is delayed. The Merchant has the right to charge an increased rent of 150% for the excess time, unless otherwise agreed.
- The Customer is obliged to compensate the rental equipment for damages and costs caused by careless or incorrect handling and inadequate maintenance during the rental period. If the product needs to be repaired, the Customer pays the repair fee according to the repair invoice. The Customer is obliged to replace the equipment destroyed or lost during the rental period at its new purchase value. The new acquisition value for the following products is as follows:
- Salmon rowing boat package Mård 550, Tohatsu 9,8hp & Trailer: Boat 2200 €, Engine 2000 €, trailer 1000 €
- Pedalling Pelican Catch Hydrove kayak: 2200 €
- Seated Pelican Angler kayak: € 700
- Salmon rowing canoe Pelican 15.5: € 900
- The Customer is responsible for compliance with transport, safety and other regulations. The Customer is obliged to notify the Merchant immediately of any defects in the equipment.
- The Merchant is responsible for repairs caused by normal wear and tear of the equipment. The Merchant shall not be liable for any direct or indirect costs or damages that may be incurred by the Customer as a result of the use or breakdown of the equipment. The Merchant does not undertake to replace the broken lease with new equipment, nor to reimburse any indirect or indirect costs incurred as a result of the interruption of work.
- The Customer is obliged to compensate the Merchant for the damage he has caused to the object. The Customer is also responsible for other people visiting the property and for any damage they cause during the booking.
- The Merchant will not reimburse the Customer for any inconvenience or expense that may be incurred due to natural conditions such as insects, animals, snowstorms or unexpected weather changes.
- Any complaints should always be made as soon as the matter arises.
- If the matter is not resolved satisfactorily or there is a claim for compensation, the complaint must be sent in writing within one month of the end of the rental period.
- However, the Merchant will endeavor to process the complaint as soon as possible and within a maximum of one month.
- If the Customer and the Merchant did not reach an agreement, the Customer may refer the dispute to the Consumer Complaints Board.
Terms of delivery
Formation of the agreement
The contract is created when the purchase price has been paid in full, unless otherwise stated in the booking information. For example, for courses and equipment rentals, the booking is officially valid once the purchase price has been paid.
Cancellation and return of the transaction
- The products have a 14-day right of return under the Consumer Protection Act.
- The right of return is valid only if the product is in the same condition as the original.
- Any product packaging must also be salable.
- Contact sales for more detailed return instructions.
- The right of return does not apply to engraved or other individual products, accommodation services, restaurant services or other leisure services agreed for a specific time.
- The customer is responsible for the normal costs of the return.
- We follow the warranty conditions specified by the manufacturer or importer.
- Shipping costs include postage and packaging. You can view the delivery costs after selecting the payment and delivery method in the Shopping Cart.
Terms of payment
- The Merchant uses reliable and secure payment intermediaries in its services.
- The Merchant will not store bank contact or credit card information at any time.
- The Customer undertakes to comply with the terms and conditions of the chosen payment method.
- Payment by invoice
- The invoice must be paid by the due date indicated on the invoice. In the case of a rental: if you select an invoice as the payment option, the invoice has no due date. Your reservation will only be confirmed once you have paid the invoice! If you do not pay for the booking immediately, please make sure that the product you rented is still available from our online store.
- Invoices paid after the due date will always be charged a late fee. If the invoice has been paid after the due date with the original invoice and the delay costs have already been incurred, the costs will be invoiced separately.
- If the payment transaction has not been successfully completed at the time of ordering, the Merchant will not process the order.